Saturday, July 25, 2009

A blog about eating great while eating healthy!

Well, hello there. Welcome!

This blog is a food blog, as you may have guessed - though you can't tell yet (this is entry #1!).

The aim is to show you, the reader, that eating healthy can be totally synonymous with eating great - and that you don't have to stop eating the foods you love to do so!

The blog is NOT vegetarian or vegan. All recipes use real ingredients that you can get at a real grocery store. No recipes use specialty ingredients that you have to dig around your town or city to find. I live in Paris. It's impossible for me to find most things here - including pre-packaged foods, so the recipes focus on wholesome foods cooked from scratch.

Anyway, I'll be getting started soon - I really hope that you enjoy reading and eating what I've got to share!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally excited! You always have great recipes! And I may try a blog of my own :) I'll let you know what I try and how it goes!
    -Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should post points if you've already figured them. It would help us Weight Watcherer's out haha.

    ReplyDelete